Tel0845 123 6333
Mon to Fri 9am-7pm, Sat & Sun 9am-5pm
Would you like some more information? Why not give one of our ownership and investment advisors a call now.
By participating in the “Refer a Friend” promotion (the “Promotion”) you are deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”).
In these Terms, the following definitions shall apply:
“The Dream Lodge Group” refers to Walsham Chalet Park Ltd (trading as The Dream Lodge Group).
A “New Dream Lodge” is defined as a lodge which is ordered as new and procured by the Dream Lodge Group and/or its agents on behalf of the Referred Party
A “Re-Sale Dream Lodge” is defined as a lodge which has been previously owned by a third party (who is not the Referring Party) and located at one of the Dream Lodge Group’s parks and is purchased from that party through the Dream Lodge Group.
A “Referring Party” is defined as a person who is an existing owner of a lodge at one of the Dream Lodge Group’s parks, namely, Hilton Woods, Blossom Hill, Lazy Otter Meadows, Woodlands Park, Elm Farm Country Park, Norfolk Park, Fornham Park and The Sanctuary, the details of which can be found at www.dreamlodgeholidays.co.uk and www.thedreamlodgegroup.co.uk who made a successful Referral in accordance with these Terms.
A “Referred Party” is a person who is not an existing owner of a lodge and/or caravan at one of the Dream Lodge Group’s parks, and who does not appear on the Dream Lodge Group’s existing marketing database.
A “Referral” is an introduction by a Referring Party of a Referred Party which has been accepted by the Dream Lodge Group in accordance with clause  of these Terms and which has resulted in a sale of a New Dream Lodge or a Re-Sale Dream Lodge by Dream Lodge Group to that Referred Party.
A “Reward” is defined as:
The following Terms shall apply to this Promotion.
Eligible dates and persons
1. The Promotion commences on 20 April 2016. No claims for Rewards resulting from sales to Referred Parties prior to that date will be accepted.
2. Referring Parties and Referred Parties must be both 18 or over.
3. Referring Parties must be resident in the United Kingdom to be eligible to enter.
4. Employees and agents of the Dream Lodge Group or any company connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households.
5. The Promotion applies to sales of New Dream Lodges, Re-Sale Dream Lodges and shared ownership investments.
6. Each Referring Party is eligible for one Reward per New Dream Lodge or Re-Sale Dream Lodge Referral. No party may earn more than one Reward in respect of any property.
7. There is no limit on the number of Referred Parties which can be put forward by a Referring Party, subject to clause  above.
Process for Referrals
8. Referrals shall be made in writing. An online referral form can be found at www.thedreamlodgegroup.co.uk/referafriend. In its sole discretion, the Dream Lodge Group may choose to accept a Referral sent by email to email@example.com. Referrals sent by email must include the following further information:
a. The name, address and contact telephone number of the Referred Party; and
b. The name, address and contact telephone number of the Referring Party.
9. Referrals shall be acknowledged in writing. Until such acknowledgement has been sent by the Dream Lodge Group, no Referral shall be valid.
Terms of payment
10. A Referring Party shall be paid for a successful Referral within 30 (thirty) days of the Dream Lodge Group receiving payment in full for all liabilities arising in connection with the purchase of the New Dream Lodge or Re-Sale Dream Lodge.
11. Payment shall be made by direct bank transfer to the Referring Customer’s nominated bank account. Payments are not transferrable to any third party and cannot be made by cash, cheque or any alternative method.
Relevant legislation and/or regulations
12. By providing the details set out at in the online referral form and/or as set out at clause  above, any prospective Referring Party confirms that he or she has obtained the consent of the prospective Referred Party to the dissemination of his or her details. The Dream Lodge Group does not support email spamming or abuse and is reliant upon prospective Referring Parties to ensure that all applicable anti-spam or similar laws and/or regulations are complied with.
13. The Referred Party has the sole responsibility for declaring any Reward to HM Revenue and Customs and/or any other applicable regulatory body and for payment of any applicable tax.
14. Referring Parties accept that their name and image may be published by the Dream Lodge Group in its marketing and promotional materials and/or otherwise used by the Dream Lodge Group for publicity purposes.
15. The Promotion and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, the Terms or its subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
16. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the Promotion and these Terms.